Thursday, January 19, 2012

FOUR RELEASES!

These next four months are going to be busy. I plan on releasing four titles--that is the plan anyway. PLAGUE, the sequel to GARGOYLES, and book two in the Resurrection Trilogy series will be published later this month, or early Feb. I've decided to release a children's story as well. RETURN TO UNDERLAND will be my first foray into juvenile literature and will be directed at 8 to 12 year old readers. The story revolves around two young explorers who discover a cave where all the extinct animals of the world still exist. Then in March, I plan to contribute to The Eclective's CELTIC COLLECTION--an anthology of Irish and St. Patrick's Day short stories. Look for this--it should be good. And finally, April is the release month for my Samhain published novel GIRL BLUE, the erotic supernatural story of a terminally-ill sculptor slowly going insane. I'm looking forward to getting these books out and hope everyone who reads them will find the stories entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the comment, J. A. Hopefully I can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete