Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PLAGUE

PLAGUE, the second book in the Resurrection Trilogy series is now available on nook. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/plague-alan-nayes/1108622007?ean=2940014008501&itm=6&usri=alan+nayes
It will be published on kindle and Smashwords later this month. I'll post when it's released.
PLAGUE continues four years after GARGOYLES ended. Amoreena is graduating from medical school and about to begin a Stanford University Internal Medicine residency training program. Little does she know what catastrophic events await her and her companions from GARGOYLES. The civilized world will never be the same!

3 comments:

  1. Alan. Your books sound very interesting. I'll do some promotions for them...and when I'm finished reading those on my list, I'll take a look at "Gargoyles."

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx lizzy and stephen for your comments.

    ReplyDelete